Monday, November 1

All the Best Dreams

I hope everyone had a happy and safe Halloween! I spent my weekend not dressing up, not going to one single party, or going out and getting candy.

But I did go and see Local H on Saturday. And I spent the latter part of my weekend with my favorite sir, so yes I did have a pretty rockin' weekend.


My favorite sir took this picture of me this weekend...it's me laying on my super comfy bed!


Yesterday my station manager (Krista) and I made My Space accounts for the station and such. Since the station got one, that meant I had to get one. Not only did that cause me not to finish any of my journalism work, Krista and I both found a new addiction of My Space...just great, because everyone knows that we need something else to distract us from doing work like we need another hole in our heads.


Check out what we accomplished yesterday in between bouts of chain smoking:

WYBF's My Space

Christine's My Space


No comments: