Sunday, October 30

Playlist of 10/31/05 Radio Show

Sun Kill Moon - - "Space Travel Is Boring"
Tom Vek - - "CC (You Set the Fire In Me)"
Chris Walla - - "Shattered Dreams" (Johnny Hates Jazz Cover)
Calexico - - "Love Will Tear Us Apart" (Joy Divison Cover)
Guided By Voices - - "Everybody Thinks I'm a Raincloud"
Black Wire - - "Hard To Love (Easy To Lay)"
Pavement - - "Cream of Gold"
White Stripes - - "I Was Walking With A Ghost"
Sufjan Stevens - - "The Great God Bird"
CYHSY - - "By The Skin Of my Yellow Country Teeth"
Stars - - "Calendar Girl"
Test Icicles - - "Boa VS Python"
Minus The Bear - - "Hey, Is That A Ninja Up There?"
Tapes N' Tapes - - "Cowbell"
Wrens - - "I've Made Enough Friends"
Karen O / Squeeky Clean - - "Hello Tomorrow (Adidas Version)"
Wilco - - "The High Heat"
Sparklehorse - - "Ghost of His Smile"
Cure - - "I Don't Know What's Going (On)"
Clor - - "Stuck In A Tight Spot"
Mates of State - - "Whiners Bio"
Blue Van - - "Mob Rule"
Death Cab For Cutie - - "Prove My Hypothesis"
Bling Kong - - "We Got the Bling"
Harvey Danger - - "Sad Sweet Heart of the Rodeo"

No comments: