Sunday, February 19

Playlist of 02/19/06 Radio Show

Elefant - - "Lolita"
Destroyer -- "Painter In Your Pocket"
Sounds - - "Song With A Mission"
Ladies - - "Empathy On A Stick"
Elected -- "Would You Come With Me"
Polysics -- "SuperSonic"
Lady Sovereign -- "A Little Bit Of Shhh (AdRock Remix)"
Controller.Controller -- "Heavy As A Heart"
Spoon -- "I Turn My Camera On"
Witnesses -- "Stole My Room"
Belle & Sebastian -- "Funny Little Frog"
Editors -- "Munich"
They Shoot Horses Don't They -- "Hiccup"
Dogs Die In Hot Cars -- "Celebrity Sanctum"
Ester Drang -- "Everyone Is A Victim"
Eagles Of Death Metal -- "I Want You So Hard"
The M's -- "Plan Of The Man"
Eames Era -- "Got Your Note"
Noisettes -- "Monte Christo"
Mylo -- "In My Arms"
Lilys -- "A Diana's Diana"
Tegan & Sara -- "I Know, I Know, I Know"

No comments: