Thursday, July 13

Scratch Your Name

Today for work I am going to three waterparks and riding all the slides and floating the in the lazy rivers. Then I'm going to write about it...I LOVE this job.

So I watched Project Runway last night and the 3 designers I have decided to root for are Kayne, Alison and Keith - - because I think they are adorable. I'm not even going to start criticizing designers on their skills.

(I did enough of that shizzle yesterday. I almost don't want to write the article about the house I went to visit yesterday because I can't stand to think about being aesthetically pleasing for the next few days.)

I also got my very first parking ticket yesterday in Ventnor. As a result, I refuse to go to there ever again. And I guess I can still go to Atlantic City, even if it is a stone's throw away from police ticket town.

No comments: