Thursday, August 3

busy busy

Last weekend was a hot mess. Particularly the VIP extravaganza this weekend in Atlantic City at the Taj. Members of the Sopranos cast were onhand to celebrate the opening of a new lounge.
The man to the right of me is Michael Imperioli aka "Christopher Molitsanti", and yes I am a jerk for not looking at the camera.

And yes...I am an even bigger jerk for not really watching The Sopranos, yet still I manage to meet people from the cast.

Tomorrow I have an interview for an editorial internship at newspaper in Philadelphia. And today a copy editor came up to me at work to correct one of my stories -- pointing out my mistakes were techniques taught in "Journalism 101" Ouch... I think I'll forget to mention the copy editor's critique during my interview tomorrow.

No comments: