Wednesday, March 11

DIY Project: eyeglass cloth

Last weekend something absolutely dreadful happened...I dropped my Versace glasses (case and all) into a puddle. It wasn't just any puddle. It was a puddle of greasy oil in the Post Office parking lot.

If you know me at all, you know I love my glasses. I also loved the wonderful case and little eyeglass cloth that came with it. The case was able to be salvaged but I decided it was time to trash the wonderful eyeglass cloth -- Versace logo and all.

Thus to get over my grief I decided to create a new eyeglass cloth.

Made of the softest cashmere I had in my stash, I'd say it's better than the cloth that came originally with my glasses.

I also embroidered a little pair of glasses on, because A) it looks cute and B) I have more than enough free time on my hands right now.

No comments: