Saturday, December 11

Save Asian Candice!!!

Usually I don't invite random acquantainces out to come party with me, but this time is an exception. Candice needs money or else she will be forced to move back to the hell that is South Jersey. Come out and have a few drinks....If you come, maybe I'll just dance with you...


Stolen from Candice's profile:
Party is on tonight, December 11, saturday night, 10pm in Bordentown, NJ. Save Candice fundraiser. If i dont raise enough money im goin to be homeless so please help me. Come and support. $5 a head. Bring girls, bring guys, bring money and some extra cuz we are tryin to get a person auction. There will be kegs, beer pong, flip, cups, Ron Jeremy, and well me. call 609 231 6137. RSVP and directions only. dont call me if u want me to get naked... unless of course you are coming to the party theres a chance u might see me nekked

No comments: