Thursday, August 11

just another number

I can't stop gushing about my apartment and how much better it is to wake up and be able to turn the lights on and sip coffee and just lay around and be fat without worrying about waking someone else up. Yayayay!

Tonight I will have my first overnight visitor spend the night! Unfortunately he gets to sleep on my floor since I have moved all the fans into my bedroom and it's too deathly hot to sleep in another bedroom or living room.

I'm terribly jealous of everyone that went to TC's Prom this weekend while I was busy being a busy-bee mover. I miss all of my far-away friends that live in those wonderful cities that I never get to see. Luckily for me, CMJ is just around the bend and then hopefully I'll be happy once more.

CMJ Round 2 = xtine hopefully not repeating any silly mistakes from last year.

For examples:
1) coming home with new sir, just a tad bit older
2) being "that girl"
3) attending too many parties, not enough shows and not one single panel
4) spending the night at random hotels/ apartments...not a good idea

I believe arrangements are being made for me to stay with my favorite music snob...that means I will get to see him (right before I pass out every night and when I roll over the next morning)

No comments: