Wednesday, August 24

Stuck in a Tight Spot

After being in intense training for the past week or so, this all-of-a-sudden free time has made me feel feel kind of weird. I'm definitely ready to get this school year started and get all the kids back.

I miss Amanda. I miss our weekly dance party (aka radio show) I miss promising myself every morning that I will go to the gym after dinner and never making it there. I miss late-night Wingers. I miss everything and everyone, which is why I want the next few days to whiz by so I can get back on top of things.

I'm listening to Clor right now and it's so addictingly good. I know I already gushed about it before, but I really can't help it. AND I finally got the new Super Furry Animals full-length into the station. It's epic. Those are the only words to describe it...I'm pretty much afraid to try and describe it, for making it seem less of an amazing piece of work than it really is.

AND I want my sir to come home. I miss him terribly and I know he's not having the best time of his life down in Alabama. I want him back in PA so we can lay around and be lazy, not have him drifting around the Mississippi River taking samples of things.

Btw, CMJ schedule of performers is up. Everyone that is going this year needs to drop me a line of what shows/parties/panels they will be at so we can all eventually meet up.

No comments: