Thursday, March 23

it's a small world

Today was the press conference down in Philadelphia and apparently I was on the nightly television news channels. (thanks to all of you that sent IMs and phone calls.) I'm glad I decided to participate in it even though it made me realize that sometimes I am not the best public speaker.

Right now I'm on duty, (aka death on a Thursday night) and I'm eating my leftover steak from my lunch with my dad at Chilie's earlier today. I am usually not a fan of Chilie's at all, especially their steaks, but it's pretty damn tasty. Oh, and since I was going to be jobless for the summer I have decided to fix that for once and all.

I have just accepted a job with the Press of Atlantic City newspapers. (aka the 7th largest newspaper in NJ.) I will be interning with their "At The Shore Guide." It shall be grand because I was looking to get more experience in the journalism field, plus I will be closer to my friends and my sir! AND I will be getting in touch with the souf Jersey scene and hopefully attending some pretty sweet events in Atlantic City.

My sir and I booked a vacation to Disney and I'm super excited! We are going from May 24 - May 28. We are thinking about going to Gator Land if we decide to bother renting a car.


I also am thinking of hitting up a spa and I'm thinking of either going to The Spa at Disney's Saratoga Springs or The Wyndham Palace Resort & Spa just because I think the Ritz-Carlton Spa in Orlando is going to be way too expensive.

Does anyone have any suggestions on other things I should not miss out on while down there?

No comments: