Thursday, April 28

Lonely People of the World, Unite!

I've been listening to Devin Davis all morning. It has fucking handclaps and everyone knows I'm a sucker for handclaps.

So the rumors have been flying all over that I'm not coming home this summer. Well I'll clear up any confusion for everyone: I'm not coming home.

Wow, it feels kind of weird saying that since this is the first time I'm not coming home at all. I have scored a job in my admission's office all summer. As a result of giving them my entire summer, they are going to pay my room and board all summer.

As classes end, it really seems like everything is ending. Not just the ending of a semester, but like a fucking era. My station manager is not coming back to WYBF next year. Not only was Krista our leader, but she was my friend and chain-smoking buddy. I'm losing my roommate, for I'm taking a job as an RA next year. And I just found out that I have enough credits to be considered at first-semester junior even though I've only been here for 2 years. I guess I can get outta this place sooner than I thought.

This summer and the following year should be interesting. I predict I'll quit smoking (since I lost all of my chain-smoking buddies) or I'll end up smoking enough to get lung cancer to make up for the fact that I'm about to spend the next year of my life alone.

No comments: