Tuesday, May 3

Set Yourself on Fire

Drunk posts are my favorite thing of all time...tonight was Lisa's birthday. (one of two of my favorite ex-roomies) When I got back from Villanova, aka Vanilla-Ova, the girls were already throwing back shots and dancing to 80's music like it was their job.

Last night me and the roomie went to see Stars. It was exactly what I needed to get through these past few weeks while everyone else is going through those end-of-the-semester blues. Even though the singer was completely cracked out and saying things like "I don't reccomend coke, but it's fun" I enjoyed every moment while dancing myself silly. (Stars is seriously the band version of the ever-so-popular Zoloft.)

AND, I met someone. He's absolutely wonderful. Finally someone to lay around with and listen to music with all night, without one complaint on my crazy taste of music or one weird look when my hair decides to be out of control. I can't even begin to explain how or why it happened but it did and I couldn't be happier.

Oh, and I have the interview for my hopefully bangin new internship on May 12th. If everything works out then I'm going to be in job paradise. (aka: sitting at a pretty desk and writing about music.)

No comments: