Friday, July 8

Let's Get It Started

Today was the first day of my internship. As a result of my life being doomed, it had to rain. Not just a few drops...I'm talking sheets of rain so that I couldn't see the car in front of me. Normally this would not be a problem for anyone. Unfortunately I'm not a normal person and I haven't driven a car in a year since I got mine back a few weeks ago.

After battling with the rain and fighting off my tiredness and headache I made it to FMQB. It's actually quite quiet in those offices. I got to write my first article for them and have it posted to their website.

Here's the link for all you kind people who want to give it a glance over: http://www.fmqb.com/Article.asp?id=99381

Also they decided to conduct an online poll to see what their readers thought the greatest american band was. Because I had to sift through the votes I noticed Pearl Jam getting waaaaaaaaaay to many votes. I know USA Today already conducted their poll and Pearl Jam did win theirs, but I have a sneaky suspicion all the PJ fans got together to try and throw the vote off. Or maybe Pearl Jam really is the best all-time American band.

What do you think?

NOTE:
If I hear/think about/ talk about Pearl Jam anymore I'm going to smash my head through my computer screen.

Now it's time to get my laundry done and get ready to head down to South Jersey with the sir for the weekend to go car shopping/buying and get our party on.

No comments: