Wednesday, July 27

Three Cheers for Our Side






Me and the summer roomie have been going on craft journeys. Our latest endeavor being making jewerly out of old vinyl records we don't need anymore. After a few trial and errors I created my new favorite chunky bracelet.

For all those kids now just starting to wet their pants over Sufjan Stevens you should check out that My Mean Magpie has some Mr Stevens live circa 2001.

Erin over at Cornerstone sent me this video link for the video "Your Mama" by Kennedy like 5 times and it's excellent. I can't stop laughing.

My favorite music elitist send me a song from the band Clor. You need to check them out for some fun Brit, 80's feel- good wackiness. They are weird like Devo, but not that geeky that I feel uncool for listening to them.

And The Tripwire decided to use one of my articles. (NOTE: you cannot view this article unless you belong to the Tripwire...if you are not one of those insider happy folk, then just read two entries below to see what I pretty much submitted to them) Holy smokes, I was so excited I wanted to piss my pants. (I did not do that though because I was at my internship and I think that is on the list of things to do when trying to make a bad impression.) PS - internship peoples weren't exactly thrilled that I was writing for the folks over there....perhaps I should watch out who I lend my crafty writing skills too. It's either that, or come up with a really cool moniker for future writing endeavors.

No comments: