Sunday, December 4

Playlist from 12/04 Radio Show

James Blunt - - "You're Beautiful"
Ted Leo - - "I'm Looking Through You"
Tom Vek - - "I Ain't Saying My Goodbyes"
Interpol - - "Public Pervert (Carlos D. Remix)"
Cat Power - - "The Greatest"
Lady Sovereign - - "Random"
Madonna - - "Hang Up (Tracy Young Remix)"
Spoon - - "I Turn My Camera On (John McEntire Remix)"
Rakes - - "Retreat (Phones Remix)"
Kills - - "No Wow"
Gwen Stefani - - "Hollaback Girl"
Maximo Park - - "I Want You To Leave"
Blue Van - - "Word From The Bird"
Capes - - "Mexican Broads"
Mando Diao - - "God Knows"
Brakes - - "All Night Disco Party"
Darkness - - "One Way Ticket"
QOTSA - - "Little Sister"
Everclear - - "So Much For The Afterglow"
Go Go Go Airheart! - - "Rats!"
Rogue Wave - - "Publish My Love"
DFA 1979 - - "Romantic Rights (Erol Alkan's Love From Below Re-Edit)"
MIA - - "Galang"

No comments: