Saturday, December 3

this is the saddest story.

Tonight I decided it was finally time to round up the saddest songs I could find to put on a mix for my summer roomie entitled "I probably shouldn't be listening to sad songs because my boyfriend and I just broke up, but that's the only thing that makes me feel good right now."

With the help of Bryan and others, the list is finally starting to grow. Now I just need to pick the final songs for her. Peep what we've come up with thus far:

Nico - "These Days"
Jimmy Eat World - "No Sensitivity"
Elliott Smith - "Pitseleh"
Cloud Cult - "As Long As Your Happy"
Romantica - "Oscar Wilde"
Jawbreaker - "Kiss The Bottle"
Troubled Hubble - "When Racoons Don't Live"
S. - "Five Dollers"
Aqualung - "Breaking My Heart"
Cat Power - "Good Woman"
The City On Film - "I'd Rather Be Wine Drunk"
Fenix TX - "Tearjerker"
Get Up Kids - "Forgive and Forget"
Bright Eyes - "It's Cool, We Can Still Be Friends"
Last Days of April - "Aspirins and Alcohol"
Tilt - "Crying Jag"
Brand New - "Seventy Times 7"
Beck - "True Love Will Find You In The End"
Wrens - "Happy"
Wilco - "How To Fight Loneliness"


Feel free to let me know if there's anything that needs to be on there, that's been left out.

No comments: