Friday, June 24

Plenty To Do This Weekend

This weekend I will be doing the whole family thing. And not just my family this time. Saturday will be with my parents. Then Saturday night to visit the sir's family. Then off to the sir's family reunion for all of Sunday. Although I am looking forward to this weekend with the families, there are so many good shows I'll be missing out on. (NOTE: this means you go to them, and then tell me how they were.)

Friday, June 24
Electric Factory - Billy Corgan/ Crimea/ Doris Henson - 8:30pm
Trocadero - Sleater-Kinney/ Dead Meadow - 8pm

Saturday, June 25
Penn's Landing Festival Pier - Oasis/Jet/Nic Armstrong & the Thieves - 7pm

Sunday, June 26
Penn's Landing Festival Pier - Sounds of the Underground Tour- V/A - 12 noon
TLA - Alkaline Trio/ Rufio/ Thieves Like Us - 8pm

No comments: