Friday, June 24

The Trial of the Century

I was about to jump in the shower to get ready for my amazing weekend when The French Kicks randomly started to play on my iTunes.

Now instead of packing and making myself pretty for tonight's dinner with the sir, I was frozen with nostalgia while listening to them.

Hearing them takes me back to the random time I saw them at CMJ last October. At that point in time things were so different.

It was before I decided to never come home again to South Jersey.
It was before I entered one of those relationships that for some reason change your life forever.
It was when I was still naive.
It was before the music industry really got ahold of me and took control.

Now there is no going back.

The French Kicks are on tour with the Get Up Kids right now. If they are coming to your town, please go out and support them. (by the way, it's the last and final tour for the Get Up Kids, so you better get your tickets now.)

No comments: