Thursday, June 8

Better Than The Rest

My boss gave me the day off today since I will be working all over NJ for a story this weekend. Check out my first article at my internship: http://www.pressofatlanticcity.com/ats/entertainment/story/6418962p-6275074c.html

And instead of being really wide awake and enjoying the day, I'm super tired since I went out to drink on the island(s) [Stone Harbor and Wildwood] with some of my favorite girls that I graduated from high school with. We checked out that new Flip Flops bar in Stone Harbor and then somehow ended up at Juan Pablo's in Wildwood.











I've also decided that the best way to make drunk men hitting on your or your friends is just to say, "We're married to Jesus. Sorry" This line works, I swear...well at least for me it does.

No comments: