Sunday, June 4

New Job, New Mixtapes to Follow

I've been at my new internship for almost a week now. My boss has been on vacation so he hasn't been around at all. But he'll be back tomorrow.

So in celebration I made his the first of many mixes I promised to make for him. I finished this one off while painting my toenails a beautiful purple to match my stylish purple high heels I'm going to wear tomorrow.

The first mixtape is entitled, "The Music Your Intern Listens To (Since I Couldn't Answer That Question When You First Asked Me)" and tracklisting is as follows:

The Promise Ring -- "Jersey Shore"
Of Montreal -- "Oslo In The Summertime"
Idlewild -- "When I Argue I See Shapes"
Spoon -- "Jonathon Fisk"
Sufjan Stevens -- "Super Computer"
Harvey Danger -- "Sad Sweetheart Of The Rodeo"
The Wrens -- "Boys, You Won't Remember"
The Dismemberment Plan -- "What Do You Want Me To Say?"
The Long Winters -- "Scared Straight"
Nada Surf -- "Do It Again"
Wilco -- "Pot Kettle Black"
Destroyer -- "It's Gonna Take An Airplane"
Mclusky -- "To Hell With Good Intentions"
The Decemberists -- "Song For Myla Goldberg"
Braid -- "Please Drive Faster"
Old 97s -- "Buick City Complex"
Les Savy Fav -- "Yawn, Yawn, Yawn"
French Kicks -- "Wrong Side"
Codeseven -- "Alt. Wave"

No comments: