Sunday, June 11

obnoxious, obnoxious, obnoxious

Even though I'm supposed to be taking a break from the music industry, I still find myself writing about music. And I did so at my new internship, and they published it:
http://pressofac.com/life/story/6426812p-6282904c.html

My Filipino mother wasn't impressed with it when I showed her a copy of the Sunday paper, but it amused me to the extent of bursting into a fit of giggles when I saw it. I guess I like being obnoxious and having southern New Jersey readers learn about bands like Pretty Girls Make Graves.

By the way, I'm completely exhausted right now. This weekend was jam packed with summer fun. On Friday I was in Ventnor with my sir and friends for a BBQ. Then Saturday I went to my NYC Bronx BFF Kayla's graduation party up by Long Beach Island then shot down to Ocean City with my sir. I'm working on a story about southern New Jersey's amusement rides, so that is why I hit up OC last night and ended up in Wildwood all this afternoon.

On top of it all, I started to try running to be in shape. I hope that I'm not the only person in the world that ends up puking on the side of the street after jogging only half a mile.

No comments: