Monday, June 12

Embarrassing, no?

This morning I should have predicted I wasn't going to get out of the door until at least 9 a.m. for work. I was running later than usual for 2 reasons, the first being that I am lazy and I like to sleep in. The second reason is that I was busy creating a beautiful matchy outfit that consisted of coral pinstripe pants, a coral-colored shirt and shoes to match.

On top of all that, I was trying to make my messy hair look a little representable. After a few minutes I decided that it didn't matter what I did to my hair because it was pouring rain outside and my styling efforts would be destroyed the moment I stepped into the wet outdoors.

So while frantically brushing my hair on top of my head, my dad came strolling into the bathroom. He told me to hurry up because traffic would be bad in the rain. I did my best to ignore him, and just try to finish up my hair.

Then he started to take a piss, with me in the bathroom! It was the most awkward and unnecessary moment in my life. Afterwards I wanted to beat myself in the head with my straightening iron to make the whole incident disappear.

Has this happened to anyone else, or am I just the unlucky one?

No comments: