Friday, January 14

Let the Good Times Roll

So my homeless session is now over. 2 weeks of crashing on random floors, couches, and the radio station have caused me to be quite grateful of my ultra-comfy bed in my house. My deepest gratitude goes out to everyone that said a kind word, offered me their couch, lent me a space heater, fed me, etc.

Here's a pic I just found from my winter break. For all you of you wondering, no I didn't spend my entire winter break roaming the streets of PA...I did return home for a short period of time to visit the parentals and to catch up with some old friends. I grew up with these girls in this pic, and no matter how much I hate South Jersey, these people always give me something to look forward to when I do venture back down there.



The girls from back home...

No comments: