Sunday, January 16

the words in ink don't lie

Last night was deemed yet another "business trip." AKA another show that I just like to label as a business trip so I don't feel like a worthless blob that could be doing better things with her time.

Yet it was more of a "pleasure trip" than anything to do with music business for the station for I got to see my Charles Cure. He is simply one of my favorite people in the entire world.

Even more random was running into Trisha. She does live like 10 minutes from me, but that is when I'm home visiting the parentals. Totally random to find her at some little show in the state of Delaware.


Trisha and I in between sets...

Speaking of parents, mine are actually driving up to visit me right this very second. I best get my act in gear because they are not going to appreciate the fact that I still have not written the letter for a scholarship that they are coming all the way up here to fetch. *sigh*

No comments: