Wednesday, January 12

Light at the End of the Tunnel

Good news! My dorm will offically be open this Friday night! Hot damn!!! I'll finally have a place to sleep in legally again.

Last night I slept on my station manager's couch in the radio station. Surprisingly I slept really well. I only woke up once to answer the phone. There was a point in my life where I wouldn't be able to sleep anywhere except for my own bed. (Actually that was about a month ago.) And now suddenly things have changed.

I didn't notice this change until last night when I holed myself up in the station prepared to get some serious station work out of the way before the semester starts back up. When did it get to the point where I would sleep on random floors and the station and have it not bother me?

Last month I would have never guessed that my life would be the way it is right now. I had a home. I thought I had a relationship I was happy with. I thought I had certain friends I grew up with that I thought I could trust. And now it's like I'm all on my own. (Well me and my extremely huge space heater.)


No comments: