Monday, January 10

Romantic Rights

Instead of being a miserable homeless girl, I decided to follow around the station's loud-rock boys' favorite band of the moment, All Else Failed. This meant that I traveled up and down the East Coast to their show for four nights straight.

Wednesday PA, Thursday MD, Friday DE and Saturday VA. I spent Saturday night and Sunday morning hanging around MD with the sir and his friend who I like to call Jesus.

As a result of following this boys all around the East Coast resulted in temporary homes, a new and exciting relationship with a sir I'm totally infatuated with, plenty of good times, and fucking amazing shows everynight. (So one of my newest obsessions is The Minor Times....everyone should listen to them and experience their amazingness.)

Perhaps this craziness is due to the lack of a home (or maybe just a lack of sleep.)

No comments: