Monday, October 25

Decent Days and Nights

Yesterday night I returned from an amazing weekend in NYC. I got to go to the Bronx Zoo, play with Lucy (my favorite NYC cat), watched cheese get thrown out of a 14th floor window and spent time with my favorite sir.


Ahhh, isn't New York lovely?

A few updates:

Just recently got The Futureheads full-length...I suggest you go out and get it, it will bring a smile to your face. Also go pick up The Blood Brothers, Wan Santo Condo, Chris Thile, Dogs Die in Hot Cars, Brian Wilson, Codeseven, The Hidden Cameras, The Moving Units, and Death From Abovve 1979...these CD's also have the chances of greatly increasing your happiness.

All Else Failed is playing a closed set at Cabrini tonight starting at 8pm....of course I will be there with ear plugs in hand. You can listen live via webcast at www.wybf.com and clicking on the on-air button if that type of music floats your boat.

I found an internship that I really really really want for the summer. It's in New York, and it would be absolutely fucking amazing if I could secure it to be mine. No, I'm not telling you about it unless I actually get it.

This Saturday night is the Local H show at the Troc...totally didn't know it until my Greg from up in Boston told me about it. Loud Rock Dave, Kat, my favorite sir and I will be heading down for that show...it should be a rocking time. Ask me how the interview with them went on Sunday, I bet I will find a way to fuck it up as usual.


No comments: