Wednesday, October 6

You Look Like a Normal Person But Actually You're An Angel of Death

Yesterday night I threatened to curb stomp a person's face until he begged for my mercy to stop. My buddy, "Loud Rock Dave" was concerned I was going to reach over in the executive staff meeting and choke this particular person.

Alas I did nothing of the sort. I sat in the executive meeting with a curt smile on my face then retreated quickly back to the haven that is the office.

I screamed very loudly in my office. I wrote obscene things on our whiteboard that my roommate quickly erased. I banged my head on my desk repeatedly over and over again. I stared at my pen for about 5 minutes and then decided that all the stress wasn't worth it at all.

When this particular person came into my for the 3rd time, I calmly told him everything that was on my mind. I gave him whatever he was badgering me for and then explained how I was never going to do anything for him again.

I apologize to everyone that had to witness the not-so-nice scene that occured in my office last night. I'm sorry to all the people in the room with somewhat virgin ears that heard me say, "Not that I would want any, but there won't be any dick left at Cabrini...because he is sucking it all."

Yes it was not very nice of me, but then again you know what to expect if you walk into me and Dave's office anyhow.

No comments: