Friday, October 1

This Weekend Better Not Suck

A Few Updates:

I just spent 3 hours in video productions class. We discussed why the lighting on Kerry sucked last night. Now I will spend 3 hours in acting class. (Please insert gun in mouth now)

My roommate is amazing because I walked into the room to hear her blaring a playlist entitled "A Little Bit O' Christine" that I made for her last year. So far I've been rewarded with Her Space Holiday, Les Savy Fav, The Shins, Franz, The Unicorns and the Killers....way better than the Indian music I was forced to hear during the production I taped this morning in class.

I'm mad tired. If you see me, take pity please. One of my favorite people in the world called me last night. Yes it was 2am, but I didn't really care. Last night he and I made our agenda for CMJ:

1. run around NYC
2. drink
3. make-out
4. go to shows
5. dance

Yes, CMJ is roughly two weeks away...get excited people! I don't think everyone in the station is as excited as me, because not all of them get to go. I think they are just jealous...but in reality I think most of them are worried I'm not going to make it back to Cabrini in one piece.

Tomorrow I am giving student tours all fucking day. If you see me please do not yell out "Hey Bitch!" "Suck my dick" or any other obscenities. The prospective students and their families don't appreciate that humor as much as I do.

By the way, my buddy Fullerton said the most amazing thing last night:

"I think I tend to dislike any thing that is revered by music snobs, like when someone says "did you hear the new Xiu Xiu album?" I'm like "Fuck you for starters, I'd rather listen to Good Charlotte"

Yes, Fullerton is awesome! He also was the one who got Dogs Die in Hot Cars and the Arcade Fire to me...You all wish you had a friend half as cool as him.

AND the worst news of the day is that Amanda is leaving for NYC, what am I going to do all by my lonesome this weekend?

No comments: