Thursday, September 9

THIRSTY RAINY THURSDAY

This weekend seems that it will be a good one despite the crappy week that I've had thus far. On Friday Panda and I were going to check out Piebald up at Lehigh, but we decided against that. Instead we are going to buy flasks and check out the record store so I can buy more used cd's and vinyl that I don't need.

And on Saturday we're going to head down to South Street with her friends that are bringing one of me and Panda's best bestest friends: Jack...Daniels to be specific. I must remember to buy tickets while I'm down there because its a pain in the ass for me to order anything online.

There are a few good shows coming up very very soon and I'm mad excited to go since I actually found a boy at the radio station who has somewhat of a music potential. It's good to find another show buddy. No one around here really cares to bother with Indie music which means I end up going to many shows by myself or end up dragging someone who doesn't really want to be there. I've gone to all philly hardcore shows since I've been back at Cabrini and my ears are begging for anything but more yelling assaulting noise. I can't wait until I can go to my little shows and play my favorite game!

Today I spent most of my day in the radio office still trying to get everything straightened up down there. I'm actually starting to see results from all the work I've been doing which makes me feel like I'm not wasting my time. (sidenote: my mother still hates all the time I spend at the station and still refuses to recognize my new position as music director.)

OK time for me to attempt to get some more work done. This includes me cleaning my mess in the room so the roomie (the ANGRY PANDA) doesn't kill me and attempting to get some reading done for class.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BOYS SUCK!