Thursday, September 16

We Walk Through the Streets Like Lottery Winners on Acid

So I've done my good deed of the week. I found a cute little freshman, who is aspiring to become a future WYBF DJ, to take in as my protege. Tonight he came over to the room to watch Panda struggle to bang out her paper for Musical Theater Class and listen to me talk for about a good hour about music. He also witnessed me ripping apart my bag and most of my room because I misplaced my flask. For some reason he's not scared of us yet.

And earlier tonight when I was talking to George from Spectre about how awesome he is for sending me a package of happiness which includes Diplo and Travis Morrison, I realized that there is one person in the entire world that I should be thanking right now for that conversation....As big of a music snob as he comes off as, my Michael is seriously the reason why I am Music Director right now. Upon realizing this, I declared my love for him and said we should get married, with George being our best man. I was only kidding, but I still decided to call my mother and tell her I was engaged...she didn't find my joking very funny at all.

For the past year, I guess you could say I have been his music protege because on a somewhat weekly basis he forces music on me. Even though I like to refer to him as "loser" "four-eyes" "music snob" and "fucking bastard" on a regular basis, he is one of my closest friends that is as passionate about music as I am. Hey, I would not be listening to The Crimea right now if it wasn't for him, so I guess he's good for something other than making fun of him and how he tries oh so hard to be hip. (Haha--If I ever hear him say "bitch, please" in person, I think I may bitch slap him and teach him the real meaning of that phrase.)




Being addicted to listening obsessively to The Crimea is one habit that I refuse to drop.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hellp princess, eater of pudding, chinese, and all around crazy woman... i am making a rockin comment.. starting with some ARC, and Aurora, and even some A House Divided. We will hear some Endicott after the break, then a 10 minute conversation about how scary the turtles are.. Cowabunga Dudes!